Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sticks and Stones...

Today was a busy day. Wednesdays usually are busy days for me. They are the day after my day off, and I am always playing catch up. Not only that, today I had to drop off and pick up my car at the mechanics.

So you can see, I was a little all over the place today. I was running around doing price changes, filling the floor, putting away the load... but as I was doing this-- I am watching my two employee talk to each other about another employee... in very negative terms. These two employees are always doing things like this. It bothers me that they are so negative. I like to think of these two as the drama of the deli. If there is gossip, they've got it.. The rest of my crew doesn't like to work with them because they slack off.

Needless to say, I worked my tail off today, and accomplished most of what I had to get done. I was frustrated with the opener, as she should've definitely done way more than what she had done. She had an hour alone before I got there. What did she do with it? Was she eating McDonalds? Or just hungover again?

*sigh* I am tired of working 6 days a week.. Can I take my vacation? When will the snowbirds go home? Can it hit 100 already so they will leave and I can have some much needed downtime?

No comments:

Post a Comment